encouraging partnerships

Uganda Networks Feedback

Hiring a driver
hi, I'm a trustee for a charity called Rafiki Thabo which works in education. I'm returning to Uganda on the 25th August to make a film about our work and need to hire a driver and vehicle to take our equipment down south and visit our students. There will be two of us and we need to hire someone to drive us from Entebbe to Kabale and return to Entebbe on the 31st. Can anyone recommend anyone and a reasonable price to pay? I normally make this journey by the post bus so have never needed to hire a driver before. Any contacts and good prices please let me know, many thanks susannah carras
Susannah Carras Rafiki Thabo 01/08/2016 20:56

Replies:
Ian Sanderson 10/08/2016 21:50
I can recommend someone I have used for more than 10 years. He is Franco Kashaija of Kash Motors who has 4 wheel drive vehicles and will either drive you himself or one of his drivers. . You can email him on kashfranco@yahoo.com and say that Ian Sanderson recommended that you contact him. My number is 04711 931 961and my email is iansand12@gmail.com if you would like to ask me more. We are intending to put his advert onto Uganda Networks but have not done it yet. I have traveled many times to Kabale region and back with Franco. I hope this is helpful. Ian
start of topic